- Born on 29th April, 1960 in Berlin.
- 1978 Graduation from Walther-Rathenau high school Berlin.
- 1985 Study of economics at Technical University Berlin and graduation as Diplom-Kaufmann and joining IMG.
- 1886 – 1988 Vice President German Tennis Events at IMG London.
- 1989 – 1995 Managing Director IMG Germany in Munich and Hamburg.
- 1995 Opening own sports marketing and consulting agency in Berlin.
- 2004 Managing Director of Madia Consulta Sportmarketing in Cologne.
- 2005 Director Marketing & Sales at Boris Becker & Co. in Zug, Switzerland.
- 2007 – 2009 Vice President Brand Marketing Europe of the ATP in Berlin, London and Monte Carlo.