- Exclusivity in representation of marketing rights. Only on an exclusive basis a professional representation and consistent structure can be granted.
- Closest co-ordination with management that remains active in this area.
- Analyses of existing contacts and sponsorships. Existing contacts are to be kept without obstructing new partnerships.
- Definition of all sponsorship opportunities and rights structures.
- Creating of all sales documents.
- Responsibility for all activities regarding the acquisition of sponsors including contacts and supply of documents, follow-up as well as personal meetings with interested companies.
- Negotiation with interested companies including negotiating and finalising of contracts.
- Implementation of agreed sponsorships as contract management.
- Constant availability for sponsors as after-sales service in view of building long-term relationships with sponsors.
- Consulting on questions of presentation of event, project, club, association etc.
- Consulting on questions of media.